Regular Appointments and Services are still operating at Oak Animal Hospital via Front Door Service.
We ask that in our efforts to ensure that we maintain the highest standard of care to our patients, that our clients and staff adhere to the following protocols while visiting our hospital.
If you are showing any of the following symptoms, have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, please arrange for someone else to bring your pet to their appointment – we will be screening for this.
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
- We ask that everyone in the hospital maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart for social distancing protection.
- Only 2 clients are allowed into the examination room during the exam.
- Masks are mandatory everywhere in the hospital.
Payment – At this time, our preferred method of payment is tap or credit card. We are also excepting cash.
Pet belongings – No belongings will be permitted in the hospital except leashes. Cat carriers are okay but nothing besides a towel inside the kennel will be accepted.
We ask that during this time for you be patient with us as we have become very busy and we are working our hardest to help both yourself and your pet while trying to keep our staff and families safe from COVID-19. Your patience is appreciated.