1. All pets presented for boarding must be healthy and free of infectious disease, with proof of current vaccination & flea control. If the vaccination/flea control is not up to date, the pet will need to be vaccinated or given flea control on the first day of boarding. A fee for this service will be added to your regular boarding charges.
3. The hospital provides Hill’s prescription diets t/d & g/d in clinic. If a special diet is requested or required for your pet we ask that the owner provide this. The hospital will provide special diets upon request and there will be an additional fee for this service.
5. I authorize the hospital and its staff to provide veterinary service as necessary in emergency circumstances until further advised.
6. You are to use all reasonable precautions against injury, escape or destruction of the animal but you will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatever, or any circumstances, on account of treatment, care or safe keeping of the animal or otherwise in connection therewith, as it is thoroughly understood that I assume all risks.
7. In the event of abandoning my pet, I hereby authorize Oak Animal Hospital or its representatives to surrender such pets to the shelter five days after written notice of such abandonment to owner’s address on record.
PLEASE PRINT OFF FORM AND SIGN AND DATE BELOW. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING IN THIS SIGNED FORM INTO OUR HOSPITAL WHILE YOU ARE DROPPING OFF YOUR PET FOR BOARDING.